Sunday, December 11, 2011

My first college bunk - Part III

Luckily this time we got the bus quite quickly as compared to that in the morning. And at around 2:30 pm, we reached Varun's place. We all sat in the drawing room and Varun brought some eatables.

"Give it to me.. I'm hungry.." I said as I snatched one packet of chips from Varun.

"Pass it to me after you have it.." said Rajat, conforming that he was also hungry.

"At what time you guys must reach your home?" asked Varun.

"Anytime.. Hahaha.." said Shubham.

"Ae kutte... Tell me correctly. We'll accordingly decide what to do." said Varun

"I'm having enough time. I reach at around 7 pm." said Prashant.

All of us were having enough time except me. I reach my home at 4 pm. I thought to tell my mother or sister, if they would call me, that soon after I reached my place my friends called me and asked to reach Varun's home.

"Okay... Then we'll watch a movie." said Varun, as expected.

Soon the movie critic Shubham and Varun went in to decide which movie to watch. Rajat was in the drawing room listening to some full bass rap songs (as he always does and dreams to be a master of it) in the loudspeaker stereo system which usually creates a mini earthquake. Me and Prashant were in the kitchen making maggi and tea. I always admire Prashant as 'CCM' or, the Chief Chai Maker. Meanwhile, my phone buzzed again: 'Mom calling...'. I attended and said the same as I thought before.

We all were ready and accepted each others' decision (this time avoiding any chaos) to watch Rock On. I had my part of maggi and tea and just slid on the bed pushing Shubham off it. I was too tired and was not able to understand what was going on with the movie. My eyes were just open to see, not to interpret. I saw Farhan Akhtar as some manager of some firm at one time and also as a funky guitarist at another time. All that seemed like a fairy tale and I soon fell asleep.

I woke up after a long nap. I don't remember if the movie was over or not but everyone decided to leave by then.

"Uth gaya ladka... " said Rajat.

"Oh yeah.. it was a nice nap.." I said and stretched myself.

We packed our bags, wore our shoes and then left from there and went our way back to our homes.

While walking towards my home, I thought to write the whole thing and publish it on my blog. On the same night I started writing this but then I stopped. I thought it has no moral, and moreover it might not have an interesting factor either. So I left it.

After a long time, I asked one of my college friends whether to write this or not. And that person said: "Experiences are better than thoughts.". I then composed myself and said: Okay.. let it be the way it is. I'll write it.

But still, somewhere I feel that it is all rubbish. My sincere apologies to you if I have wasted your time in this boring saga.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment